Friday, August 6, 2021

Alma witting

Alma was a very overjoyed little girl. She had a smile on her face and she was skipping.  Her arms were swinging as she skipped through the snow.


She was very curious by being interested.

She was curious because she broke into a shop to look around! When she was curious she had one eyebrow up and one done.


She was frightened when she had seen the doll move all by its self! She was frightened when she was now the doll.

She was frightened when she found out she cant move a muscle!



I have been learning generate descriptive language for Alma. I am very happy with my work but next time I could try to start with different starts with my work.


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaiah

    Hope you are all good in your bubble at home!
    This is a great piece of descriptive writing. I really enjoyed reading it. You have used some very good language.
    I agree that you could use a different starting to each sentence next time.
    I watched the Alma video the other day. It was an interesting watch.It started out all happy but had a really sad ending.

    Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading some of your work that you do while you are working from home.

    Until next time

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.